The membership of the Association shall consist of the applicants of the Association and other individuals whose applications for membership have been approved by the Board and remain in good standing under the following category:
- ACTIVE MEMBER: Any professional nurse of Ethiopian origin who has been granted a license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in any province of Canada and Territories.
- ASSOCIATE MEMBER: Any professional nurse of Ethiopian origin who has been granted a license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse in Ethiopia or outside of Canada
- HONORARY MEMBER: A person to whom honorary membership is awarded for his/her distinguished service rendered or valuable assistance to the nursing profession and/or towards the achievement of the objectives of this association. Any person who is interested in furthering the objectives of the Association may apply to be a member of the Association. Members need not be individuals.
PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERSHIP
- Representations in various Professional organizations, agencies, community groups and other coalitions.
- Networking with experts in your own fields as you participate in professional activities at the local, provinces, territories, national and international levels.
- Educational opportunities
- Staying in touch with members locally, internationally and Ethiopia
- Access to Scholarship award (Other rules may apply)
- Participation in any other events that is beneficial to the Nursing Profession
For those who would like to join the association, please download and print the application on the link below, and email the completed form to ECNAToronto@gmail.com